EtymologyFrom the pronunciation of |pint o' milk.
- See under pint''
- to ask
Pinta can mean:
- Pinta (ship), used by Christopher Columbus
- Pinta (robotic sailing vessel), a robotic sailboat http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=1641
- Pinta (disease), a skin disease caused by Treponema carateum
- Pinta Island (also known as Abington Island) in the Galapagos Islands
- A spelling for "pint of" used in some British health posters advising "a pinta milk a day"
pinta in Czech: Pinta (rozcestník)
pinta in German: Pinta
pinta in Spanish: Pinta (desambiguación)
pinta in French: Pinta
pinta in Italian: Pinta
pinta in Dutch: Pinta
pinta in Polish: Pinta
pinta in Portuguese: Pinta
pinta in Simple English: Pinta
pinta in Slovak: Pinta
pinta in Finnish: Pinta